Our new Pressure Redistributing Seat Cushion now comes standard on many of our specialty wheelchairs. The updated multilayered cushion consists of four layers with varying densities and composition to address a multitude of issues associated with longer bouts of sitting in wheelchairs including heat, moisture, pressure and sheer.
- Layer 1 Firm High IFD* HR** Foam.
- Layer 2 Medium IFD* HR** Foam.
- Layer 3 T-Foam*** w/Infused Gel Particles to Reduce Pressure & Heat & Improve Comfort.
- Layer 4 Air Cell Mesh to Reduce Heat and Sheer.
- Black Non-Bias Stretch Nylon Cover to Reduce Sheer-Moisture Impermeable, Breathable, Antimicrobial, Antistatic.
- Front, Sides and Back Water-Fall cover arrangement, no seam on cushion edges. Zipper access located under front pocket.
IFD* Indentation Force Deflection / Firmness measurement.
HR** High Resiliency Foam / Highest grade polyurethane foam longer elasticity life.
T-Foam*** Visco Elastic Memory Foam.
The New Pressure Redistributing Wheelchair Seat Cushion now comes standard on all Dyn-Ergo Scoot, Evolution Mobility, Composition Positioning, and Optimum Positioning Chairs.