The Optimum Positioning Chair offers a nearly limitless range of adjustments that make proper resident positioning easier. The tilt-in-space design features an adjustable seat depth and independently operated adjustable elevating leg rest with adjustable foot support. Even the armrests are height adjustable for a perfect fit. An adjustable reclining back accepts a variety of trunk and head positioning options. Drop-arms and a fold down backrest facilitate safer lateral transfers and protect the caregiver and resident from costly injuries.
The Optimum 1300 includes these standard features:
- Adjustable seat depth for proper fitting. Layered density foam seat construction improves comfort and pressure management.
- Adjustable backrest recline with lumbar support; upper backrest folds down to aid in re-positioning, back-care, lift sling placement and transfers.
- Adjustable tilt-in-space reduces sliding & slumping, redistributes pressure, and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable, independently operated elevating leg rest with adjustable foot support.
- Adjustable height arms w/polyurethane armrests for proper fitting and comfort. Arms drop below seat for lateral transfers.
- Five inch non-marking casters (rear total-lock casters, 1 front directional lock and 1 swivel). (24” wheelchair wheel option available).
- Lifetime warranty on welded steel frame.