10-24-2017 by W Smith
Our new Pressure Redistributing Seat Cushion now comes standard on many of our specialty wheelchairs. The updated multilayered cushion consists of four layers with varying densities and composition to address a multitude of issues associated with longer bouts of sitting in wheelchairs including heat, moisture, pressure and sheer.
- Layer 1 Firm High IFD* HR** Foam.
- Layer 2 Medium IFD* HR** Foam.
- Layer 3 T-Foam*** w/Infused Gel Particles to Reduce Pressure & Heat & Improve Comfort.
- Layer 4 Air Cell Mesh to Reduce Heat and Sheer.
- Black Non-Bias Stretch Nylon Cover to Reduce Sheer-Moisture Impermeable, Breathable, Antimicrobial, Antistatic.
- Front, Sides and Back Water-Fall cover arrangement, no seam on cushion edges. Zipper access located under front pocket.
IFD* Indentation Force Deflection / Firmness measurement.
HR** High Resiliency Foam / Highest grade polyurethane foam longer elasticity life.
T-Foam*** Visco Elastic Memory Foam.
The New Pressure Redistributing Wheelchair Seat Cushion now comes standard on all Dyn-Ergo Scoot, Evolution Mobility, Composition Positioning, and Optimum Positioning Chairs.